Food Intolerance Sensor
Do you already suffer from digestive problems, or other symptoms of food intolerance? Then can the Food Intolerance Sensor help to identify intolerances approx. 180 food products , and to optimally adapt your diet. The analysis detects the presence of food-specific IgG antibodies, and allows you to avoid symptom-triggering foods, and thus to achieve a long-term relief.
Food intolerances are very common and it is estimated that they affect about 45% of the population.
It is often difficult to diagnose what type of food triggers the problems, because the symptoms can often occur hours or even days after the food intake. In essence, a food intolerance is an abnormal response of your immune system to certain foods. Possible symptoms are constant fatigue and lack of energy, bloated feeling in the belly region, diarrhea, severe headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, migraine and skin or respiratory disorders.
It is important to distinguish between allergy and intolerance. In comparison to classical food allergies, which usually cause severe symptoms within minutes, incompatibilities often lead to delayed complications, which may appear hours or even days later. The immune system reacts very slowly to the presence of these foods, and leads to a slight, but chronic, inflammation of the tissues. The resulting symptoms can range from migraines to digestive problems and general malaise.
The Food Intolerance Sensor allows you to determine potential incompatibilities to approx. 180 food products. The technology is based on a semiquantitative immuno-enzymatic laboratory method and allows the accurate analysis of the presence of food-specific IgG antibodies to a wide range of foods. Your report shows which foods can trigger the symptoms and how you can avoid them.
Foods from the following groups are examined:
Fish & sea animals, meat, poultry, fresh herbs, seasonings, vegetables, grains & weeds, yeast & mushrooms, pulses, nuts, milk products, fruits, oils & seeds, salads and other things.
What questions can this analysis answer?
- Which foods could be triggers for your food intolerance symptoms?
- What foods and ingredients should you avoid with food intolerance symptoms?
- What foods can you eat, based on this analysis?
- How can you adjust your diet and control your symptoms?
- How can you slowly introduce one food back into your diet plan?
Weight gain and weight loss techniques
The Food Intolerance Sensor is performed on a blood sample using a finger tip stitch. The reactivity of the IgG-antibodies can then be evaluated in our laboratory, and it permits the creation of a list of foods that have been tested for compatibility. You will receive a comprehensive booklet with detailed explanations of the results, and advices on how you should change your diet.
- approx. 180 foods are evaluated according to IgG reaction strength
- possible optimization of your eating habits by avoiding food allergens
- a list of products and ingredients you should avoid
- possible optimization of your diet by avoiding food allergens
- a list with alternative food products
- hints resumption of food products
- hints how to apply the IgG analyses